In the light of the recent outbreak of (Covid_19) Daniielle Carr Hairdressing are adopting a common sense approach to this situation.
We as a company have put our own steps in place to ensure our team and clients stay as safe as possible during this time.
• The salon toilet has a regular supply of hand soap and hot water. The advice is to wash your hands often. Basic hand hygiene is still the best practice and the advice is to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Always to wash your hands when you get home or arrive into work.
• Anti-bacterial sanitiser will be available for everyone’s use at each salon reception desk, subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
• Every workstations, chairs and worktops will be wiped down after each client use.
• The credit card machine will be wiped after every use.
• Salon door handles, toilet flushes and taps will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
• Each salon will continue to be cleaned daily to the usual high standard by our salon assistants
• All staff and clients will be expected to take personal hygiene seriously by following Government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs. This includes covering your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve not your hands when you cough or sneeze. Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
For the latest Government
advice, please click the links below :
By following this approach and taking precautions, we can all look out for and protect each other’s health and well-being. We value your cooperation and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Danielle Carr Team